Images feature the St Cyprian's Cathedral Memorial Tower erected in memory of parishioners who made the supreme sacrifice in World War 2, 1939-1945; and the Cathedral Chancel which was dedicated as a memorial to the fallen of the parish in the Great War (1914-1918). One of the images shows pipers of the Kimberley Regiment and the Colour Party photographed at the installation of the Dean of Kimberley, who is also Honorary Chaplain to the Regiment, in November 2010.
As an Introit to the Remembrance Sunday Mass on 11-11-2012, the Cathedral Choir sang Sir William Harris's Holy is the True Light, a setting of words translated by G.H. Palmer from the Salisbury Diurnal:
Holy is the True Light, and passing wonderful, lending radiance to them that endured in the heat of the conflict, from Christ they inherit a home of unfading splendour, wherein they rejoice with gladness evermore. Alleluia!
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.